Create Memories That Will Last A Lifetime
Eager to help you create memories that will last a lifetime we have listed below some fun activities for you and your family to enjoy.
- Explore some of our fantastic forest parks like Killykeen Forest Park or Dun na Rí Forest Park.
- Visit Cavan Equestrian Centre; one of the biggest and busiest equestrian centres in the country for Show Jumping and all other equestrian events.
- Play Golf in the County Cavan Golf Club (18 Hole) or in Headfort’s Championship Golf course (18 Hole).
- Play Pitch & Putt at McSeain’s Pitch & Putt (18 Hole) in Cornafean.
- Visit Killinkere Pet Farm or Corleggy Farm in Belturbet.
- Try out our Fantastic new Childrens Play Area or some of the other playgrounds located close by in Lough Gowna, Ballyjamesduff or in Cavan Town.
- Go fishing in one of our 365 Lakes in Cavan.
- Treat your younger kids to Kool Kids Children's Activity Centre.
- Make use of our Award Winning Leisure Centre.
- Go bowling at Astra Bowl.
- See a movie in Odeon Cinema.
- Visit Cavan County Museum where Exhibition galleries feature unique artefacts spanning over 6000 years of occupation in Cavan.
- Make your own teddy bear in Bear Essentials in Bawnboy.
- If you are travelling with a group we recommend ODD (Outdoors & Dirty) an adventure centre at Brackley Lake.
- Families can visit Tanagh Outdoor Education Centre for half day activities to suit all ages.
- You could enjoy kayaking and canoeing at Cavan Canoe Centre.
For all of the above activities we strongly recommend that you pre-book to avoid disappointment.
We hope that this information will help make your stay with us an enjoyable occasion for you. Please click here for more information on local attractions.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above activities then please make sure to contact a member of our staff who would be more than happy to help you.
We hope you enjoy your stay!!